A decent home install video (US shed 8 panel system) "Projects with everyday dave"

Mr Gus

A decent home install video (US shed 8 panel system) "Projects with everyday dave"

Post by Mr Gus »

Bookmarking for those (not here, typically) of a shed install in america, it is very descriptive all the way through without being snooze inducing.

The sort of thing i'd refer anyone without a clue as to the basics of a set up, & whilst it is USA based, a lot of informative crossover.

34 minutes of introductory viewing if you need to get someone to understand rails, combining connections for his multiple solar arrays, no faff, easily absorbed.. (well except when he gets to the breaker maybe)

And for anyone wanting to get an insightful overview of ground screws, there is a lot on his channel..

A good orator

https://www.youtube.com/@ProjectsWithDave
Last edited by Mr Gus on Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more
Mr Gus

Re: A decent home install video (US shed 8 panel system)

Post by Mr Gus »

If you check out this video with the ground screws, you'll hopefully get the idea that his planning, visual sharing & execution is exemplary & saves you searching out many videos from creators on the exact same subject in order to see "all angles" ..this guy is pretty damned good, as shown by his commentary style & editing.

1906 ripplewatts @wind Turb-ine-erry
It's the wifes Tesla 3 (she lets me wash it)
Leaf 24
Celotex type insulation stuffed most places
Skip diver to the gentry
Austroflamm WBS
A finger of solar + shed full more